POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) : "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  "Eye" logo 2 (~14kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 8 May 2000 17:13:52
Message: <39172e10@news.povray.org>
First, off, thank you, everybody, for your suggestions. I really appreciated
them. :)

Here's the latest version of the logo. I tried everybody's ideas, but only
got around to implementing the following changes:

a) Color-sheme
b) Slight changes in sizes
c) Slight change in rotation of the ellipse, to better mimic a real eye.

Once again, thank you everybody for the suggestions leading to the current
stage of the image.

I'm also providing a black and white version of it, so you can get a gander
at that, and I also added the text "POV-Ray" so you can see what it looks
like with it. It isn't actually part of the logo. It's only there to show
that the logo doesn't need it, it's simply a redundant complement to those
who know it, and it tells first-timers to what program it belongs.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'eye128.gif' (7 KB) Download 'eye32.gif' (2 KB) Download 'eyegs.gif' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'eye128.gif'
eye128.gif

Preview of image 'eye32.gif'
eye32.gif